As I complete my first full month as Executive Director of your Lamoille Region Chamber of Commerce, I am taking the time to reflect on the last 5 weeks, including how much we’ve accomplished and where we’re headed.
In just 5 short weeks:
- We’ve held 2 Legislative Breakfasts at 2 member venues, both of which were sponsored, well attended and extremely informative, with lively Q&A sessions.
- With 175 attendees, many donations and generous sponsorships, and a wonderful keynote address by our State’s Governor, we enjoyed our most successful Annual Meeting to date.
- We redesigned and began planning the next incarnation of Chamber Breakfast Meetings to include dynamic and timely speakers who will address topics of interest and relevance to the Lamoille business community. Our 1st Chamber Breakfast Meeting on April 11, 2017, will also include sponsor and spotlighter tables to showcase our member organizations, as well as the introduction and recognition of our newest members. Click here to learn about the inaugural Chamber Breakfast Meeting, and to register.
- We’ve created a new list of member benefits to help our members make the most of their Chamber investment. Click here to review the benefits of your Chamber membership investment.
- We’ve created a new menu of sponsorships designed to maximize the exposure that our members deserve and the business contacts that our members want. Click here to review sponsorship opportunities.
- We’ve added 4 fabulous new members who will help to make our Chamber’s business community stronger and more diverse.
- We’ve begun to strengthen our committees, from our Board of Directors to our Events, Membership, Marketing, and others committees, by focusing on each committee’s core purpose and by adding members whose varied expertise and considerable creativity will lead our Chamber into the next level of quality service to our members and our communities.
- We’ve increased our presence on social media, with 100% more Facebook “likes” and 75% more “page views” during the month of March, making the Lamoille Business Community’s brand more recognizable.
In other words, we’ve got a lot to be proud of!
Where are we headed? I’m so glad you asked!
We will continue to draw on the considerable talent from around the State of Vermont, and from right here in Lamoille County, for our Chamber Breakfast Meeting Speaker Series.
We’ll continue to grow our membership and to promote the excellence and professional diversity that we enjoy here in the Lamoille County business community.
We’ve begun planning events that will enrich the quality of life that we experience here in our region and generate revenue for our businesses by bringing visitors to our towns.
We’ll be tapping into the vast expertise of our membership to develop seminars for members and other to learn about everything from sales techniques to cake decorating.
With so many good things happening with your Chamber, I invite you to join us as we grow our business community and make great things happen here in our region.
Wishing you success,