Stowe Eye Care offers specialized eye exams for all types of vision needs. Optometrist Dr. Dorothy Brodmann specializes in diagnosis and treatment of ocular pathologies and refractive conditions, keeping current with the latest advances and trends in vision care to ensure that patients benefit from the best technology on the market. If your vision needs correction, Stowe Eye Care will thoroughly explain your options to help choose what’s best for you.
Stowe Eye Care provides a large selection of contact lenses and solutions, including:
- Multifocals and bifocals
- Silicone hydro-gels
- Keratoconic lenses
- Sport-related specialty lenses
- Cosmetic color lenses
- Rigid gas permeable
- Disposable replacement / Conventional soft contact lenses
Stowe Eye Care offers a full service optometry office under the expertise of Dr. Dorothy Brodmann.
- Computer-assisted exams
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease and injury
- Complete contact lens service, including specialty lens products
- Co-management for laser and cataract surgeries
- Frame styling
Outside prescriptions welcome for frame and contact lens purchases.
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital Retinal Photography
- Pachymeter (Corneal Thickness)
- Posterior and Anterior Segment Camera
- Auto-refractor Keratometer
- Non-Contact Tonometer
- Visual Fields Examination